Men & Women
Our culture doesn’t know what a real man or a real woman should be. Cutting through the mixed messages is the truth as communicated in the Bible. God has a pretty good idea about what it means to be a man and a woman since he created both. So, we look to base all of our teaching to both on the clear and consistent teaching from the Bible.
Our men’s ministry exists to equip the men of our church in their God-given role as a leader, provider, and protector. Through teaching and small group discussions, we encourage one another to demonstrate Biblical manhood in a manner worthy of the gospel. This includes topics such as:
- Growing in godliness and personal leadership
- Leadership in the home (wife, family)
- Loving your spouse
- Gospel-centered fathering
- Essence of manhood (single or married)
Our women’s ministry exists to equip the women of our church in biblical femininity. Through teaching and small group discussions, we encourage one another to walk in their God-given roles for the glory of God. This includes topics such as:
- Essence of womanhood (single or married)
- Gospel-centered mothering
- Being a helper for your spouse
- Joyful submission
- Growing in godliness
Join our Facebook group here.